HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS AS EVIDENCE
1. Japanese soldiers intercept Chinese women on the street..
2. A woman was bound to a chair and gang raped.
3. A shameless photographic memorabilia for the dirty deeds.
4.The corpse of a woman raped and murdered by the Japanese Army.
5 Photo of a woman after she was gang raped by the Japanese Imperial Army.
6. A gang-raped woman was killed and had her stomach split open.
7. Corpse burned with gasoline..
8. Thousands of women and children were raped, gang raped then killed.
9. Children's corpses could be found every where on the streets of Nanking.
10. Even the 60-to-70- year olds old Women were not spared.
11. Some of the thousands of corpses burned by the Japanese Imperial Army by the bank of the Yangtze River.
12. An officer positions the head by hand to ease the beheading.
13. Japan's Imperial Army officer showing the soldiers how to chop off the heads of the Chinese captives
15. The blade had gone pass, the head was severed.
16. Japan's Imperial Army officer holding a person's head.
17. Japan's Imperial Army cut off this man's head.
18. A line-up of severed heads.
19. Who-can-kill-more competitors: Yetanye(Left) or Sangjiminlin(Right)
20. Japan's Imperial Army executing Chinese soldiers after the battle in the province of XuZhou
21. Buddhist monks were not spared.
22. Live people were used to hone the spearing skills of the soldiers.
23. A Japanese Imperial Army soldier digging out a Chinese heart to go with his wine.
24. A pond filled with corpses in a suburb in Nanking.
25. Japan's Imperial Army buried alive many Chinese.
26. A killing field at South Rain Flower Terrace.
27. Finally. this photograph was first published in 1938 in the US magazine Observer (?).